- Utah State Board of Education has waived the end of year assessment requirements.
- If you still need a device or are having problems with the one you were issued, contact your student(s) school.
- If you are having difficulties with logging in to your Google Classroom or Canvas, please email your teacher to let them know.
- For additional resources for digital learning, go to the Educational Technology website at https://sites.google.com/tooeleschools.org/educationaltechnology/home.
- Contact your teacher if you have concerns about the classwork or deadlines. We know everyone’s situation at home will look different and there needs to be some flexibility with the expectations.
- The State Board of Education has encouraged everyone to work toward having buildings “empty of adults” as much as possible. For employees, please talk with your supervisor about the options to work remotely. Buildings will stay open but will have minimal staff. Please remember that students should not be in the buildings, this includes the children of employees.
- Today there was a total of 9,923 meals served at the designated grab-and-go lunch sites-- 4,768 breakfasts and 5,154 lunches.