About Rose Springs Elementary
It is with great excitement that I welcome you all to the 2023-24 school year at Rose Springs Elementary School! As my second year at RSES gets underway, I look forward to seeing everyone and hearing about the summer adventures that were enjoyed!
Our staff at RSES is dedicated to making each and every day meaningful for your students. I am so impressed with the student-centered conversations that are had on your child’s behalf. As we partner with families, we encourage you to stay connected and regularly communicate with us.
It is our primary goal to provide a positive environment for your student to learn in. At Rose Springs Elementary, we are committed to academic success and personal growth for each student. We will work as a school family to educate each student to fulfill their highest potential; empowering students to become lifelong learners by building competence, confidence, compassion, and collaboration. In order to achieve this, Rose Springs staff has made the following collective commitments:
- Be a positive role model and example to all.
- Teach values (i.e. kindness, respect, hard work, partnership, etc.) to everyone.
- Work together as a staff and share instructional best practices with each other.
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies to promote student success.
- Provide parents with resources, strategies, and information to help students succeed.
We are ready, we are excited, and we are waiting with great anticipation for your children to join us for the 2023-24 school year. Please always reach out to us early if you have any questions or concerns.
Kelly Staten, Principal